GET A QUOTE AND USE CODE: FLASH SALE TO GET CUSTOM HOODIES AS CHEAP AS $16.50 FOR THE NEXT WEEK!
We have a very large catalog with hundreds of options. Below are our recommendations for the best products to order. If you are interested in seeing our entire catalog, call us at (630) 326-9191 and a sales representative will guide you through finding garments. If you have a certain brand or style that you prefer, just let your sales representative know!
Gildan #2000 - Ultra Cotton Short Sleeve T Shirt - $3.69
Gildan #2400 - Ultra Cotton Long Sleeve T Shirt - $6.87
Gildan #18500 - Heavy Blend Hooded Sweatshirt - $15.10
Bella + Canvas #3001 - Unisex Short Sleeve Jersey Tee - $4.83
Bella + Canvas #6004 - Women's Favorite Tee - $4.66
Bella + Canvas #3200 - Unisex Three-Quarter Sleeve Baseball T Shirt - $8.77
Bella + Canvas #3480 - Unisex Jersey Tank - $6.40
Bella + Canvas #6005 - Women's Short Sleeve Jersey V Neck Tee - $7.36
Bella + Canvas #3512 - Unisex Long Sleeve Jersey Hooded Tee - $13.51
Bella + Canvas #3739 - Unisex Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt- $22.17
Independant Trading Co. #SS4500 - Midweight Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt - $17.39
Independent Trading Co. #SS4500Z - Midweight Hooded Full Zip Up Sweatshirt - $18.39
American Apparel #2001W - Fine Jersey Tee - $5.16
American Apparel #2102W - Women's Fine Jersey Tee - $5.16
American Apparel #5495W - Cali Fleece Pullover Hoodie - $23.76
Alternative Apparel #4031 - Women's Shirttaill Tank Top - $9.15
Here you can find more information on how to calculate your own quote. We understand how confusing screen printing pricing can become, so feel free to either fill out our 'Get A Quote' option below, or give us a call at (630) 806-4910. From there a sales representative will be designated in assisting you in placing the smartest order!
TO FIND YOUR OWN QUOTE...
- First, figure out your garment price to start your quote. Visit our 'Catalog' to find the garment you'd like to print on and see its price.
- Next, use the Print Price chart below to figure out how much printing will cost. Based on your number or locations and the total quantity of your, you will find your price per piece printing cost.
- If your design has more than 1 color, use the same chart below to add the cost of each additional color based on your total quantity.
Opened in 2016 Black Cactus Print House has focused on producing high quality custom t shirts, hoodies, and other types of clothing for businesses, groups, events, bands, artists, etc. We offer different types of printing but specialize in the discharge method. With our special printing method your logo or design will come out flawless. Instead of laying the print on top of the fabric our printing method dyes your logo or design into the garment. We work with a variety of industries from restaurants, gyms, breweries, artists, and bands. After years of working in the industry, prior to opening our business; we came to understand the common difficulties while ordering custom apparel and have tailored our process to address each possible error before it arises. With our hands on process you can feel like you are 100% in control of how your garment is going to come out. We will send mock ups, screenshots, even samples if that is what it takes to ensure perfection. Not everybody understands how to use design software to draw up an idea, or figure out the perfect sizing and layout of your logo onto a garment. That's why we are here to help! We offer free art services for companies, groups or events that do not have a logo. Or we offer free art consultations if you already have a logo but feel like you could turn things up a notch.
WHY BLACK CACTUS?
Over years of printing and communicating with clients, we have found ways to eliminate as many of the typical issues when ordering custom apparel as possible. Here are a few ways we can help make your process easier:
Risk Free Options
Ordering large amounts of merchandise can get you the best price
per piece, but placing that order is a big step to take. We have
a few options to help make that step a little easier.
- We offer a $50 sample deposit which will get you 3 samples with variations to test out which color garment, print color or garment style you might want to use. You keep the shirts and we credit that $50 towards your order above our 10 piece minimum.
- Once you are ready to place an order above our 10 piece minimum, we ask for 50% of the total to begin the order, and the rest is due once you receive or pick up the order and are happy with the result!
Artwork Quality Standards
Submitting artwork to be printed is an important part of the
process, making sure that artwork is the highest resolution is a
key step in making a flawless final product.
- If you don’t have a vector copy of your design, we will optimize your artwork to get the sharpest prints possible. If you don’t have a design yet, first time clients will get artwork created from scratch for free! For returning clients, our $30 art service gets you a few options to choose from based off your idea.
- Your company’s image is important, so the specific colors of your logo should be consistent throughout your merchandise and marketing. Instead of matching your colors to pre made ink colors,we hand mix each color to order.
Best Possible Product
We have a large catalog of various styles and colors that we actually
have experience ordering and printing on. This allows us to suggest
the best fit for your ideas and ways to place strategic orders to get
the best price and best quality. We also use a process of printing
called “Discharge” printing, which we use over other methods for
a few reasons:
- Discharge printing subtracts pigments from the garment instead of applying ink on top. This results in a print so soft you can’t feel the design, making one very comfortable product.
- Since the design is dyed into the shirt rather than dried on top, your logo with not conduct heat or stick to your skin while working,maximizing “breathability”.
- Not only is the product more comfortable, but the lifespan of our prints is much longer than the typical plastisol inks, which will crack and peel off after washing many times.
If you are new to ordering merchandise or frequently order custom
apparel, we can help simplify the process. Fill out a consultation form
on our ‘request a quote’ tab and a sales representative will contact you
with mock up images, a quote and any helpful suggestions for placing
the smartest order.
- Our clients range from independent clothing brands to large corporate restaurants, so we can adjust to any budget. Let your sales representative know if you have a price point you are aiming to reach and we can cater your options to your game plan.
- Once your deposit is made for the order, we need 7 business days to complete production, unless otherwise mentioned for larger orders. If anything goes wrong or a flaw is found in your product, let us know and we will replace any print defects or mistakes.
- Our sales representatives have experience in strategically ordering merchandise and will provide tips to maximize the potential of your order. Whether you prefer a more affordable price, or are looking for a high quality, let us know and we can show you your options!